56 Chapters with over 600 pages. (View Table of Contents)
Detail reviewed by 2 of the top University Professors in Landscape Contracting from Penn State & Colorado State.
Contains everything from his 1994 book, Estimating for Landscape & Irrigation Contractors, the most used college textbook in the industry, plus an additional 300 pages.
27 new chapters covering:
- Exit Strategies
- Buying, selling and evaluating a business
- Green Industry benchmarks
- The Six Sigma Quality Management Revolution
- Bonuses & incentive plans
- Company structure & growth patterns
- Maximizing the value of your business
- Numerous Green Industry specific scenarios for outdoor lighting, outdoor ponds, T&M pricing, tree work, fertilization, maintenance packages.
And much, much more…….
- Appendices include practical exercises and equipment costs for dozens of different trucks and pieces of field equipment.
- Excellent for active contractors, startups and students.
- A complete learning system backed up with an Audio Book, MS Excel worksheet CD, seminars, workshops and on-site consulting.
- With updated costs for recently introduced field equipment and technology.