His Job Description book is a practical, step-by-step, guide that contains over 95 detailed job descriptions specifically written for Green Industry professionals for virtually every position in your company to help entrepreneurs build a high-performance team that requires minimal supervision. This book contains 300 pages and eight chapters of information that will help you run your company better, smarter and more profitably. Also includes sample employment ads and incentive program outlines.
Drawing on his extensive Green Industry experience of 30 years and working with thousands of green industry contractors, Jim has written over 95 job descriptions that you can modify, save and re-use in your company. The eight chapters explain:
- How to build a high-performance team using the concept of minimal supervision.
- How to write a generic job description that applies to everyone in your company.
- How to create a career path mentality in your company.
- How to use the FBI’s concept of profiling in your job descriptions.
- How to establish “attitudinal criteria” in your job descriptions.
- How to use some simple incentive methods to improve productivity in your organization.
- How to find, train and retain good people.